Do you feel your Columbia Heights home’s exterior looks shabby? Are your windows difficult to open? Is your siding rotting or paint is peeling? If so, it may be time to consider exterior renovations, but overhauling your home’s exterior can be a daunting proposition. At Beissel Window & Siding, we can help you choose the best material to suit your style and budget.
Open the window to a gorgeous new look
Windows serve many purposes for your Columbia Heights home, including adding natural light and providing views of your garden. However, it can be challenging to know which materials are suitable for your house! At Beissel Window & Siding, we install four different window materials. Here are some details about each:
- Fiberglass – Warrantied to not crack, chip, or break, lasts up to 50 years, and comes in a variety of styles
- Vinyl – Cost-effective, reduces sound transmission, and lasts for 20 to 40 years
- Aluminum – Customizable, lasts for up to 30 years, and is eco-friendly
- Wood – A timeless appearance, does not warp or crack, and provides excellent insulation
Do not open the door to drafts and unwanted guests
Decrepit doors can ruin an otherwise lovely appearance of your Columbia Heights home. They can also invite in drafts or unwanted guests, such as insects and intruders. The Beissel Window & Siding team will work with you to find a door that enhances your house and protects your family. Beissel Window & Siding installs these door styles:
- Fiberglass – Energy-efficient, low maintenance, and warrantied to not warp, rot, or rust
- Wood – Excellent insulation and can be customized to suit your style
- Steel – Strong, energy-efficient and storm resistant against rain, wind, and hail
“From beginning to the end, it was great working with the Beissel Window and Siding company. They were no pressure, on time, and did a high-quality job. I recommended them to my neighbors who went with them as well and have already loved working with the company and staff too.”
Protect your home with durable siding
Siding does far more than enhance your Columbia Heights home’s appearance. It preserves the structure of your house and prevents moisture infiltration. At Beissel Window & Siding, we install five premium siding brands. Advantages of each include:
- James Hardie Fiber Cement – Pest-resistant, comes with a 15-year limited warranty, and is exceptionally strong
- LP Smartside Engineered Wood – Looks like natural wood, but is lower maintenance, and has fade-resistant factory finish paint
- EDCO Steel – Comes in a variety of styles, is exceptionally durable, and is made right here in Minnesota
- Vinyl – Low maintenance and affordable
- Versetta Stone – Looks and feels like natural stone
Long-lasting asphalt shingle roofs
At Beissel Window & Siding, we understand that a new roof is a significant investment. That is why we install durable, industry-leading asphalt shingle brands, including Owens Corning, GAF, IKO, and CertainTeed. Advantages of asphalt shingles include durability, a variety of styles, and resistance to Columbia Heights’ storms
Beissel Window & Siding also installs gutters, soffits, fascia, and insulation.
Serving Columbia Heights Businesses
Beissel Window & Siding also serves Columbia Heights area commercial properties with siding replacement, new windows, door installations, and more. Contact us to get started.
Expert exterior home overhauls for Columbia Heights residents
The Village of Columbia Heights was formed in 1898 with only 100 citizens. It became the City of Columbia Heights in 1921. Today, it is a bustling suburb of the Twin Cities. In 2016, it was one of only ten cities to earn an All-America City Award from the National Civic League for Outstanding Community Accomplishments.
As a resident of Columbia Heights, you want the best for your home. At Beissel Window & Siding, we have more than 70 years of experience remodeling area houses. When you are ready for an exterior overhaul, we will treat your home as though it is our own. You can count on high-quality materials, exceptional customer service, and expert craftsmanship. Contact us today for a free quote!