Richfield is one of the best places to raise a family. With Richfield’s small-town charm, close-knit community, and excellent public school system, you feel confident that your kids will grow up into well-rounded, well-educated adults.
But even the best kids make the occasional mistake. A tense baseball game could lead to a broken window. Or an energetic soccer game could lead to dented vinyl siding.
Fortunately, you can count on Beissel Window & Siding whenever you need repairs. For over 65 years, we’ve provided reliable windows and siding to Richfield, MN residents, as well as those in the surrounding areas.
Richfield Roofers – A Guide
The roof is a vital part of your home as it protects everything in your home from the weather.
Over time the roof will take damage from wind, lightning, hail, and numerous other weather events. That is why it is important to regularly check your roof for signs of damage before it is too late to repair.
Beissel Window & Siding can provide quality St. Paul roofer service using experienced technicians to assess roof damage and arrange either repair or replacement.
This guide will help you understand the roofing types used in St Paul, Minnesota and reasons why you might consider replacing your roof.
There are many types of roofs from which to choose. When discussing your needs with one of our experienced technicians they will advise what options are available for your particular property.
To get an idea, here are the most common choices:
- One of the most common materials used for roofs is asphalt shingles. Shingles are affordable, withstand weather and are energy-efficient. Another benefit is that you can pick from a wide range of shapes, sizes, and colors so you can personalize the look of your home.
- Another popular choice for flat roofs is rubber membrane. Flat roofs are also easily maintained, can be personalized, and make installation of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) much easier.
- A metal roof can be a good choice as they are long-lasting, fire-resistant, and help your home be more energy efficient.
Benefits of a New Roof
Installing a new roof offers many benefits and value to your home. Some of the key benefits of a new roof include:
- Provides a long lifespan. Some roofing materials are warranted for up to 30 years
- A new roof will suffer very little damage from high winds and hail storms
- Some insurance companies give a discount for homes with a new roof
- Environmentally friendly due to making the home more energy efficient
- Saves you money on heating and cooling costs thanks to the insulation a new roof provides
- Easier to maintain
The key, when getting any roof, is to make sure you use experienced professionals. The reason this is important is that it is vital the roof is installed correctly. Incorrect installation can mean problems in the future.
Using Beissel Window & Siding gives you peace of mind that the job will be done to a high standard using high-quality materials. You can also rest assured that our technicians will do the job to the highest standard while treating your property with the utmost care and respect.
Could I replace my own roof? You could if you have the know-how and have the proper tools. The risk is that you make a mistake or even worse have an accident. It is recommended to use professionals such as Beissel Window & Siding, so you know the job is done correctly and safely.
Can I go on my roof to check it for damage? It is best that you don’t climb on you roof as an accident could happen. Check from the ground to see if you can spot any signs of damage. You should always ask an experienced roofer to climb on the roof as it is safer for you.
How much is a roof? The price will vary based on several factors including size, type of materials used, and if any other work is needed such as adding ventilation.
Sturdy Home Improvements for Every Scenario
At Beissel Window & Siding, we understand that your home has to endure a variety a situations, not just rambunctious kids or teens. Ice, snow, sun, and rain also wreak havoc on your home. If you need any of the following repaired or replaced, give our crew a call:
- Siding and trim
- Soffit, gutter, and fascia
We also install rock wool fiber insulation to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
Quality Service and Affordable Prices