Minnesota storms take a toll Minneapolis windows and the rest of your home. Is your house starting to show some wear and tear? It might be time to remodel.
At Beissel Window & Siding, we offer a variety of services and products to remodel homes in Maplewood, MN. From window replacement to siding, our technicians can help turn your home improvement dreams into realities.
Remodeling Projects in Maplewood, MN
Some of our most popular services include:
Replace windows to add to your home’s beauty and lower its energy costs. Choose from a variety of wood and vinyl options.
Minneapolis windows are important to our homes as they allow the outside world in, but keep you safe and warm behind them.
Every so often you may need to replace your windows. This could be due to damage or simply because you want to remodel your home.
When picking replacement windows there are many options to choose from. You can count on Beissel Window and Siding to help you choose the right window for your property. Here are a few of the window options we provide to our Minneapolis window customers:
Vinyl windows can be an excellent choice as they have a long lifespan and don’t require much maintenance.
Vinyl is a synthetic, man-made material that has the appearance of plastic. It is a great choice for windows because vinyl is extremely durable, moisture resistant, and less affected by humidity than other materials.
It is also environmentally friendly as vinyl can be recycled.
Benefits of vinyl windows –
- The materials that make a vinyl window provide additional insulation. This makes them more energy-efficient.
- You will no longer need to spend time sanding or painting your windows. Thanks to the durability of these windows they will not only last but also require little maintenance.
- All you need to do is clean them on a regular basis and they will always look good as new.
Fiberglass windows can be a popular choice as they use smaller frames but are stronger than vinyl.
An added benefit of fiberglass is that it can have the appearance of wood, which means that you can paint it, so you have more color choices from which to choose.
Reason to choose fiberglass windows include:
- Cheaper than wood.
- Fiberglass is stronger and more durable than vinyl or wood.
- Low maintenance. All you need to do is clean them regularly.
- Environmentally friendly. Most of the materials can be recycled.
- More color choices. As fiberglass can be painted, you can choose from a bigger range of colors.
- Energy-efficient. Fiberglass windows provide fantastic insulation, so you use less energy.
Wooden windows have been the choice for many years as vinyl and fiberglass are fairly recent inventions.
In recent times wood windows have improved significantly to be more durable and longer lasting.
The benefits of wood windows are:
- Using wood windows adds a natural feel to your home that can’t be replicated with an engineered product.
- Wood helps insulate the home, so your energy usage is reduced.
- As wood isn’t manufactured in a factory this means less impact on the environment.
- If properly looked after, wood windows can live for a long time, potentially up to 60 years.
- Wood windows can absorb the impact of the weather, so your home has additional protection when storms hit.
How To Choose the Best Minneapolis Windows
Choosing which windows can be tricky as they all have advantages. Here is a quick guide:
- The main benefits of using vinyl are they are low-maintenance, durable, long lasting, and energy-efficient. The downside is that there isn’t a huge range of colors to choose from.
- Fiberglass can be a great choice as they are hardwearing, easy to maintain, have a long life span, and can be painted so much more color choices available. The drawback may be the cost as they can be more expensive than other options.
- A great choice, if you are environmentally conscious, is to use wood as wood windows aren’t manufactured using chemicals. Wood also provides a natural look to your home and offers additional protection against the weather. However, wood will need more maintenance than other materials otherwise it could rot or attract insects such as termites.
Siding and Roofing: Our craftsmen have years of experience repairing roofs and siding in Maplewood, MN. Work with our technicians to choose colors, materials, and styles that fit your remodeling goals.
Doors and Insulation: Well-made doors and insulation help your home maintain a consistent indoor temperature. This saves on energy costs and makes your home more comfortable. To update your home’s look and improve its efficiency, speak with your technician about the right insulation and door options for your home.
In addition to these services, we can also remodel:
Contact Our Technicians
Since every home and every homeowners is unique, we offer a variety of distinctive products. Whether you want to remodel your home’s siding, doors, or windows in Maplewood, MN, let our staff help. Call 651-451-6835 to get your project underway.