Your home’s siding maybe be the first thing anyone notices about your house, but this key component doesn’t always receive the attention it deserves. Homeowners often refurbish their kitchen or bathroom to increase their home’s value before they look at the siding. However, when you choose James Hardie siding, you make a smart investment in your home’s safety and worth.
James Hardie siding represents one of the most reliable and most popular siding options in the US. At Beissel Windows and Siding, we make sure our customers in St. Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN can access this advanced siding option. When you work with us, you can compare this siding option with other pieces in our inventory and decide on which is best for you.
The Benefits of James Hardie Siding
James Hardie siding uses fiber cement to provide a durable and cost-effective alternative to traditional siding options. The product’s toughness provides some of its key advantages, and it can diminish the most common threats to your siding:
- Wear. James Hardie siding requires less maintenance and can outlast other alternatives.
- Fire. Fiber cement siding doesn’t combust and resists flame and smoke damage.
- Water. James Hardie siding keeps water from building up inside the walls of your home, preventing rot.
- Weather. Fiber cement can withstand wind and impact damage and doesn’t peel off.
- Pests. This siding repels birds, rodents, and insects, preventing infestation and structural damage.
In addition to saving you money through durability, fiber cement is a powerful insulator, reducing the money you spend on heating and cooling your home. In addition, James Hardie products are easy to customize. They are easy to paint and come with the look and feel of a classic wood product.
Work With Beissel Window & Siding
As experienced siding installers, we can help you choose your siding product and install it quickly.If you are interested in James Hardie siding for your Minneapolis or St Paul, MN home, give us a call at 651-451-6835.