Siding serves the primary purpose of protecting your house from the various elements of weather, while also providing insulation to the property. Siding also adds decorative value to your home’s exterior and creates curb appeal for your house. For all these reasons and more, it is of the essence that you choose the right siding for your home and have it installed properly to ensure maximum life and aesthetic appeal.
When it comes to the installation of siding in Minneapolis, we are the experts to contact for your home. We offer everything you need to get your home’s cladding done well and in style.
Minneapolis Siding Options We Offer
We offer the best and most popular siding materials in the market. Here’s a look at the options available and what they offer you:
Vinyl siding is one of the most popular siding materials in the market for residential and commercial properties. Some of the factors that make vinyl such a popular choice for wall siding are its ability to withstand harsh weather conditions, its high resistance to rusting or warping, its easy installation, high affordability, modern appearance, and easy maintenance. Depending on the quality of vinyl and installation, vinyl sidings can last anywhere between 20 to 40 years, with some types lasting even longer.
Insulated Vinyl Sliding
Insulated vinyl siding comprises two components: rigid foam insulation and vinyl siding permanently adhered together. Insulated vinyl siding naturally provides greater insulation, which makes it an energy-efficient option for homes. Additionally, it offers much greater protection and is more durable than most other siding materials- including vinyl siding. Insulated vinyl siding’s variety of aesthetically appealing options also figure greatly into why it is one of the most popular siding materials in the market. Its main drawbacks are its higher cost and more complicated installation when compared with traditional vinyl siding.
Steel siding is becoming an increasingly popular option for siding among homeowners in the current times- and for good reason. Steel siding has several good qualities: It is strong, durable, and weather-resistant; it is an energy-efficient option; it comes in a variety of stylish design options, thus adding to the decorative value of the home’s exteriors, and finally, it is low-maintenance. However, steel siding does have a higher upfront cost and requires some prior experience for installation.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Board Siding
James Hardie is the business to develop fiber cement in the 1960s and it is still the leading name in the fiber cement market. The James Hardie fiber cement board siding is durable, resistant to harsh weather, has fantastic curb appeal, features strong thermal qualities, is easy-to-maintain, and resistant to moisture and termites. However, it does require expert installation, has a longer installation process, and is a costlier investment than vinyl siding.
What Makes Us The Best Siding Contractor in Minneapolis?
It isn’t just the impressive range of siding materials we offer that makes us the go-to siding contractors in the Minneapolis market. We offer a lot more:
- Expert Installation: No matter the quality of your siding material, if it is not properly installed, you will not be able to benefit from its strengths and it won’t add to your home’s curb appeal as much as it can. Our team of trained, qualified professionals is capable of competently and effectively installing any of the siding materials above to your home’s exterior, regardless of how challenging it may be.
- Extensive Decorative Options: We know that, while siding helps with the protection and insulation of the home, its role in adding to the aesthetic appeal of your home can’t be denied. This is why we offer our sidings in an extensive range of colors, textures, and designs. So, if you choose us for decorative siding, you won’t be disappointed with the variety of options you will have to choose from. Additionally, we have over 60 years of industry experience behind us to help you with your choices.
- Scalloped/ Shake Siding Options: We understand the need for many to have their home stand out from the rest. If you are one of them and are looking to add an extra dimension or texture to your home, then you might enjoy the scalloped and shake siding options we offer our clients. The scalloped siding option is perfect for those of you looking to add old-world, rustic charm to your home, while the shake siding can actually help your home look modern even as it looks different from the rest.
- Amazing Warranty: We offer a lifetime limited warranty on our products.
- Customized Service: We focus on identifying what you want from your siding and then delivering that within the budget you have. We understand that everyone has different needs, styles, and limitations when they come to us for their home sidings and we recognize that giving you what you want in the budget and time frame you have is of the essence.
For all these reasons and more, don’t hesitate to contact us for your home siding needs. Our team will be more than happy to help you in getting the siding best for you, well in your budget, and most to your liking.