“Weather Out” Devastating Storm Damage with a Trusted Local Company
Nothing is quite as devastating as walking outside after a big storm—only to realize your home did not make it through scot-free. Though inclement weather is not uncommon in the Midwest, it is always an inconvenient surprise when storm damage hits your house hard. That is why it is a relief to have a local company with 100+ years of shared experience—like Beissel Window & Siding— on speed dial when storm damage strikes.
What Types of Storm Damage Should I Worry About in the Twin Cities?
Homes in St. Paul and Minneapolis endure hailstorms, blizzards, and thunderstorms each year, bringing about wind-driven rain, snow, hailstones, and flying debris. Sometimes, your home can tough out the elements on its own—but other times, these storms can cause costly deterioration to your siding, windows, gutters, or roofing.
Roof Damage in the Twin Cities
Damage to your roof can be one of the most concerning things to notice after a storm—but unfortunately, it is also common. This is because your roof can experience destruction during almost any weather event. For example, high-speed winds can loosen shingles, hailstones can puncture the roofing system, and heavy snow accumulation and ice dams can lead to severe leaks and moisture infiltration.
“We had our wooden shakes and trim replaced with Hardie shakes and trim and our house looks amazing and our entire experience was great.”
Brett T., St. Paul
Storm Damage Repair with Beissel Window & Siding
So, your siding, windows, or roofing system took a hit during the last storm—now what? If this is your first time dealing with significant storm damage, you may be confused (or overwhelmed!) about what to do next. Should you call your insurance? Call a repair company? Or both?
Beissel Window & Siding understands that destruction from weather-related events is always an unexpected hassle, so we make the repair process as easy as possible. If you notice storm damage to your home—here is what you should do:
- Call Beissel Window & Siding — We will personally answer your call and come to your property to assess your siding, windows, and roofing system.
- Contact Your Insurance Company — We will thoroughly explain the extent of the damage, so you can file an accurate claim.
- Schedule Inspection — An adjuster will come out to confirm the damage. Jot down the adjuster’s name and number in case we need to sort out any discrepancies.
- Complete Repairs — Though storm damage can happen at any time, our thorough, meticulous repair process will minimize the likelihood of severe destruction in the future.
- Longevity of our Company – Because Beissel Window & Siding has been around for 70-plus years, we will be here when you require a service call or want to update your home.
Act Quickly to Repair Storm Damage with a Trustworthy Company
We understand that storm damage is always an unexpected hassle and expense. After all—we are homeowners, too. That is the advantage of working with a local company like Beissel Window & Siding. We have your best interests at heart—just like we would for our own family—and when disaster strikes, calling us will be the “calm after the storm” you need for your home and your peace of mind.