The roof is a vital part of your home as it protects everything in your home from the weather. And, there are lots of St. Paul roofers who claim they can repair your roof. But, be sure you choose a trusted roofing contractor like Beissel Windows and Siding when you want the job done right at a price you can afford.
St. Paul Roofers – The Best of the Best
Over time the roof will take damage from wind, lightning, hail, and numerous other weather events. That is why it is important to regularly check your roof for signs of damage before it is too late to repair.
Beissel Window & Siding can provide quality St. Paul roofer service using experienced technicians to assess roof damage and arrange either repair or replacement.
This guide will help you understand the roofing types used in St Paul, Minnesota and reasons why you might consider replacing your roof.
There are many types of roofs from which to choose. When discussing your needs with one of our experienced technicians they will advise what options are available for your particular property.
To get an idea, here are the most common choices:
- One of the most common materials used for roofs is asphalt shingles. Shingles are affordable, withstand weather and are energy-efficient. Another benefit is that you can pick from a wide range of shapes, sizes, and colors so you can personalize the look of your home.
- A metal roof is another great choice of St. Paul roofers. There are many benefits to installing a metal roof on your home. Metal roofs last up to 50 years, they’re fire-resistant and can stand up against harsh weather conditions. Metal roofs really shine by reducing heat loss through the roof. This helps improve energy efficiency and save money your monthly electric bill. Metal roofs also come in variety of textures and colors. Finishes like copper or aluminum as well as the regular metal finished used on most roofs. Another great perk of metal roofs is that they’re low-maintenance. Unlike other roofing materials like wood or shingles, metal doesn’t require any type of treatment because it’s highly durable. Depending the type of material used, metal roofs can be higher in price than than other roofing materials. However, their durability and energy efficiency makes up for the higher price tag.
Benefits of a New Roof
Installing a new roof offers many benefits and value to your home. Some of the key benefits of a new roof include:
- Provides a long lifespan. Some roofing materials are warranted for up to 30 years
- A new roof will suffer very little damage from high winds and hail storms
- Some insurance companies give a discount for homes with a new roof
- Environmentally friendly due to making the home more energy efficient
- Saves you money on heating and cooling costs thanks to the insulation a new roof provides
- Easier to maintain
The key, when getting any roof, is to make sure you use experienced professionals. The reason this is important is that it is vital the roof is installed correctly. Incorrect installation can mean problems in the future.
Using Beissel Window & Siding gives you peace of mind that the job will be done to a high standard using high-quality materials. You can also rest assured that our technicians will do the job to the highest standard while treating your property with the utmost care and respect.
Could I replace my own roof? You could if you have the know-how and have the proper tools. The risk is that you make a mistake or even worse have an accident. It is recommended to use professionals such as Beissel Window & Siding, so you know the job is done correctly and safely.
Can I go on my roof to check it for damage? It is best that you don’t climb on you roof as an accident could happen. Check from the ground to see if you can spot any signs of damage. You should always ask an experienced roofer to climb on the roof as it is safer for you.
How much is a roof? The price will vary based on several factors including size, type of materials used, and if any other work is needed such as adding ventilation.
Our professional team at Beissel Windows and Siding can help with your roofing needs.
If you need your roof inspected, repaired, or replaced then don’t delay. Call us now on 651-451-6835 to discuss your needs.